1. Seniors can use this product to help their kids with a down payment to purchase a new home.
2. With the proceeds from a Reverse Mortgage senior homeowners can help children afford house payments by extinguishing their debts.
3. Seniors can use this program to buy a home more suitable to their changing needs or even buy a vacation home.
4. Professionalism – it’s an easy solution for a senior who doesn’t qualify to sell and downsize. At the same time, it creates trust and builds a future listing while expanding your referral base; all by helping seniors do what’s best for them.
5. Reverse Mortgages can help homeowners afford home improvements that will increase a home’s value when you prepare to list the property.
6. The money helps seniors maintain pride of ownership and obtain the highest value in the future.
7. It offers a new marketing opportunity; contact current and past clients making them aware of Reverse Mortgages, how the process works for senior homeowners and what it can do for them and their family.
8. It’s a financing tool. (Eliminates financing contingencies)
9. The Reverse Mortgage gives more purchasing options to your senior clients – Baby Boomers will begin to qualify in 2008.
10. In today’s market, it’s something positive to talk about!
Greg Plum is a reverse mortgage specialist with over 10 years’ mortgage experience. Academy Mortgage has been assisting seniors with their reverse mortgage needs for 18 years. For more information, contact Greg at email@example.com or 1-877-240-7020.