Tips for saving on your car insurance
Recently I received an invoice from my car insurance company requesting a payment. At that time I realized that it was over 4 years since I requested current rate information. I started wondering if they have better rates now or whether some other company offers better pricing.
The next step took some time. I spent a couple of hours on the phone and Internet searching for a better plan before realizing that Art Of Saving’s Savism Basic & Savism Plus programs offer help in this area.
At the end, I was able to find a lower rate with better coverage. Here’s what I learned about saving money on car insurance:
• own a vehicle with passive restraints (such as air bags) and anti-block brakes
• own a vehicle secured by anti-theft device
• it pays to insure multiple family cars with the same insurer
• 40 year olds + may quality for additional discounts
• insure your car and your home with the same insurer
• have a Bachelor’s degree or if an operator on your policy (your kids) qualifies as a “Good student” discounts are available
Try and see for yourself.
You May Also Like...