Do you have any experience with NACA (Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America) loan modification expos?
No Answers Yet
- Loan Scenario-- Can Anyone Do This: Loan State: Virginia - Loan Type: Refinance Rate & Term - Loan Amount: $100,000 - Property Value: $180,000 - LTV: 56% - FICO: 716 - DTI: 26 - Occupancy Type: Non- Owner Occupied - Property Type: Single Family Residence - 4 Investment properties and primary residence- customer wants to R&T all.
- Loan Scenario- Loan State: CA Loan County: Kern Loan Type: Refinance R&T, Loan Amnt: $206,000, Property Value:$175,000, LTV:118%, FICO:795 ,DTI:43, Occupancy Type: Owner- Occupied, Property Type: Manufactures D/W- Help - Need a lender not a broker, that will finance a manufactured home under the Refi Plus Program?
- How does owner financing work when using a note? Does the seller sell the note to get money up front? Is there a negative for the buyer if the note is sold?
- Loan Modification: Are these programs actually working? Was anybody able to successfully renegotiate their mortgage payment and/or reduce loan amount? Everybody talks about loan modification, but are there any “success stories?”
- What are mortgage (origination) points?