I am a Nonresident Alien and I live in Ensenada Baja California Mexico. I’m about to buy many electronics. Total value would be around $12,000 for my personal use. I am building my own house and I want to buy from SEARS in Chula Vista, California, but I don’t want to pay double tax (in the US and Mexico) since I am going to import the merchandise to Mexico. Is there any way to avoid the payment of taxes in Chula Vista?

0 Votes
1 Follower
May 21, 2013 by Fabian
Category: Tax Planning


No Answers Yet