Everest Base Camp Trek
- Explore the colourful and vibrant Kathmandu valley and UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Himalayan panoromic mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla.
- Explore Sherpa villages and the ancient Thame and Tengboche monasteries.
- Learn about Sherpa culture.
- Trek with ample acclimatisation days built in.
- Trek to the foot of breathtaking Everest, the world’s highest mountain
- Set out on the challenging hikes to Kala Pattar (18,192ft) and Everest Base Camp (17,590ft)
Day 01: Arrive to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla / trek to Phakding (2652m.), Lodge
Day 03: Trek Phakding to Namche(3446m.), Lodge
Day 04: Namche Acclimatization day, Lodge
Day 05: Trek Namche to Tyangboche(3867m.), Lodge
Day 06: Trek Tyangboche to Pheriche(4252m.), Lodge
Day 07: Trek Pheriche to Lobuche(4930m.), Lodge
Day 08: Lobuche rest, Lodge
Day 09: Trek Lobuche to Kalapather(5545m.) back to Gorak Shep, Lodge
Day 10: Trek Gorak Shep to EBC back to Lobuche(4930m.), Lodge
Day 11: Trek Lobuche to Dengboche(4343m.), Lodge
Day 12: Trek Dengboche to Namche, Lodge
Day 13: Trek Namche to Phakding, Lodge
Day 14: Trek Phakding to Lukla, Lodge
Day 15: Fly back to Kathmandu, Check in Hotel
Day 16: Full Day Kathmandu Sightseeing. Hotel
Day 17: Everest Base Camp Trek ends/ Final departure
- Pick up and drop service from Airport to Hotel and from Hotel to Airport in Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- A full day sightseeing in world heritage sites, religious and historic places of Kathmandu with experienced Guide.
- The flight ticket for both up and down from Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu.
- Full board meals (3 meals a day – breakfast, lunch and dinner) while on Trek.
- Accommodation in twin sharing bases during trek in Tea House, Lodges or Guesthouse. Trekking Permit for National Park entry fee.
- Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) card.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- Professional&highly expertise local trekking Guide.
- Warm clothing and other required gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sun glasses etc. Three nights 2* hotel in kathmandu, on a twin share B/B basis.
- Medical equipment like First Aid Kit.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- Our service charges and all kinds of government taxes.
- Bar bills (Coke, mineral water, hard or soft drinks).
- Personal expenses Donation or tips.
- Personal equipment and Medical kit box.
- Emergency rescue evacuation from Helicopter or any personal accident insurance during emergencies.